Festive eatery filled with bright colors and live music serves a range of tacos, pastas, Mexican food, burritos, and more
What You'll Get
- $30 Value Towards Lunch Food
- $40 Value Towards Dinner Food
- Valid for dine-in only.
- Not valid for the purchase of alcohol.
- Must purchase 1 food item.
- Must wait 24 hours before redeeming.
- One child 7 or younger can eat free during month of August until 4 p.m. Not valid with any other lunch or dinner specials. Valid from Monday to Thursday. 18% service fee not included; will be automatically added to the bill. Shots are not included in all-you-can-drink. Closed on July 12, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 24 for private events.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Señor Frog's
Beachwear is encouraged at Señor Frog’s, but the only swimmers in sight are floating above the bar. Their bikini-clad bottoms poke through the centers of inner tubes, making visitors wonder if the restaurant has taken a dip in the ocean. Luckily, this scene is meant to elicit giggles, just like the brightly colored signs that plaster the tables, walls, and ceiling. These banners call out to diners, enticing them to let loose, order a margarita, and see how crazy a night at Treasure Island can get. On many nights, bands and DJs provide a live soundtrack for the revelry as shot girls circulate with tequila as heady as a Hydra-turned-sommelier.
To fuel the evening’s adventures, Señor Frog’s offers a hearty lineup of Mexican and American eats. Though it’s loaded with flank steak, the signature Mexican platter showcases bite-size eats such as cheese-stuffed jalapeños, mini enchiladas, and mini chicken chimichangas. Burgers and barbecue fill the American side of the menu with a picnic vibe that pairs well with a homestyle dessert such as apple cobbler à la mode.