Choose from Five Options
- $69 for 3 sweat sessions, valid at the Pasadena location ($135 value)
- $69 for 3 sweat sessions, valid at the Larchmont location ($135 value)
- $69 for 3 sweat sessions, valid at the Santa Monica location ($135 value)
- $199 for 10 sweat sessions, valid at the Pasadena location ($450 value)
- $199 for 10 sweat sessions, valid at the Larchmont location ($450 value)
Far infrared sweat sessions may help clients lose weight, boost mood, and detox their body. Read a full list of FAQs to know how to prepare and what to expect from your sweating sessions.
Shape House is the newest incarnation of a sweat-lodge tradition that goes back millennia. Here, however, the sweating is decidedly modern, using far infrared body wraps delivered through a sleeping bag-like blanket. This heat penetrates the skin and moves deeper into the body causing perfuse sweating as the heat to begins to warm subcutaneous fat, a process that can help guests lose inches over the course of their service.
While one of its primary focuses, weight loss isn't the only benefit of a far infrared session. Owner Sophie Chiche explains that many guests speak of other benefits including clearer skin, better sleep, and a feeling of overall well-being. Shape House has even attracted a list of celebrity clients, who espouses the treatment's detoxification effects.