Choose Between Two Options
$25 for four pole-dance fitness classes ($200 value). Choose from the classes listed here.
$40 for admission for one to a 90-minute in-studio pole party ($140 value), which includes:
- Champagne and chocolate-covered strawberries
- Each guest also receives two complimentary classes that can be used before or after the party
- Guests can choose from the following pole-party dates:
- September 12, 19, 26 at 7 p.m.
- September 13, 20, 27 at 12 p.m.
- September 18, 25 at 6:30 p.m.
- Call for October dates
Sheila Kelley S Factor
When Sheila Kelley broke into the fitness scene, fitness pole-dancing classes were unheard of. However, in just a few years, the S Factor—her unique fusion of yoga, ballet, Pilates, and striptease—became renowned for its physical benefits and confidence-boosting ability. Due to this focus on both mind and body, the S Factor garnered widespread acclaim, with endorsements from Oprah, Ellen DeGeneres, and Martha Stewart. The workout's mission is clear: engendering female empowerment, confidence, and respect through sultry pole dancing. The S Factor's healthful impact on its students' bodies can be attributed to its combination of diverse workout methods, all of which build lean muscle mass. The course's six levels build on one another, relying on stretches, pole work, and traditional dance to get students twirling around the pole safely regardless of their athletic experience.