Shooting-range packages invite groups to practice their marksmanship skills at an indoor range
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One-hour of range time for two
- Unlimited rentals
- Three targets
- Safety briefing
- Age restrictions:
- Must be 18 years or older to shoot or rent long guns without adult supervision.
- Must be 18 years or older to shoot personal handguns without adult supervision.
- Must be 21 years or older to rent handguns without adult supervision.
- Must be 21 years or older to purchase handgun ammunition.
- For additional safety, shooters without their own firearms must have a buddy with them in order to rent from Shooter’s World.
- Only ammo purchased at Shooter’s World may be used in rented firearm(s).
- Minors accompanied by a non-parent guardian must have a legally appointed guardian complete the following child waiver form. This form must be completed in full and brought with the child on the day they visit. Download the form here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must sign waiver. For safety the "Buddy System" is employed; customers renting a firearm must have 2 people in their group. Can add on up to 2 additional shooters for $7.50 per person, to be paid directly to Shooter's World upon redemption. Must purchase all ammo used in rental firearms from Shooter's World. Use of personal firearms are allowed. Reservation allowed but not required. Must be 21 years or older to rent or shoot a handgun. Must be 18 years or older to rent or shoot a rifle. Tax is not included and will be collected upon redemption. No cash value. No exchanges. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Shooter's World
- Indoor range with more than 20 lanes at each location
- Rated for all pistol calibers and rifle calibers up to .300 Winchester Magnum
- Outdoor training courses also available
Shooter's World offers over 13 classes on its schedule. Introductory courses familiarize newcomers with handguns, rifles, or shotguns, whereas more advanced lessons refine skills such as marksmanship in low-light situations or improving aim while on the move. The center's schedule also includes concealed-carry classes and multi-day training for individuals who want to obtain NRA-instructor certification.
At A Glance
Shooter's World provides sportsmen of all skill levels with the opportunity to experience shooting sports in a safe and controlled environment. After the team gives a safety briefing, they offer guests the chance to choose their firearm from a selection that includes more than 100 handguns and rifles combined. Their ranges feature both game-themed and tactical practice targets which guests can aim at with their chosen firearm. Additionally, safety reigns supreme across all aspects of Shooter's World; hearing and eye protection are available for use at their air-conditioned ranges.