Guests can visit different eateries and taste traditional Creole and Cajun food or tacos, donuts, and more
About This Deal
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- What’s included in the French Quarter tour: visit to restaurants serving traditional Creole and Cajun food in the Vieux Carre neighborhood
- What’s included in the Lower Garden District tour: visit to five tasting destinations
- Departure times:
- French Quarter tour: Saturdays, Sundays, and Mondays at 11 a.m.
- Lower Garden District tour: Fridays and Saturdays at 11 a.m.
- Departure location: 739 Iberville Street, New Orleans, LA 70130 for the French Quarter Tour and 739 Jackson Avenue, New Orleans, LA 70130 for the Lower Garden District Tour.
- Free admission for children 5 and under
- What to wear: casual clothes and comfortable shoes
About Sidewalk Food Tours
Sidewalk Food Tours offers delicious and fun walking food tours in 6 different cities. New Orleans is their latest city with amazingly delicious food tours given in The French Quarter and The Lower Garden District. In addition to all the delectable foods your will be savoring, your guide will discuss the history, culture and food scene that makes New Orleans one of the best food destinations in the world!