Choose from Five Options
- $12 for $20 worth of casual steakhouse entrees for 2 or more, valid Monday–Thursday
- $13 for $20 worth of casual steakhouse entrees for 2 or more, valid any day
- $23 for $40 worth of casual steakhouse entrees for 4 or more, valid Monday–Thursday
- $25 for $40 worth of casual steakhouse entrees for 4 or more, valid any day
- $125 for $250 worth of casual steakhouse entrees for 30 or more in a private banquet room with a prix-fixe menu
One dollar could buy a lot back in 1958. Take a crisp dollar bill to Sizzler's family steakhouse, for example, and you were able to buy one of the restaurant's signature steak dinners. In fact, the owners started with little more than a dollar themselves—Del and Helen Johnson had just $50 in their cash register when they opened the very first Sizzler in Culver City. More than a half-century later, that seed money has grown into an American steakhouse institution, with around 170 locations and counting. Here's just a taste of what diners find on each menu:
Steak: The signature meal starts with USDA-choice beef, which chefs hand-cut fresh every day. After grilling a sirloin, rib-eye, or new york strip to the perfect temperature, they plate the steak up alongside baked potatoes, fresh veggies, or even lobster tails.
Unlimited salad bar: The unlimited salad bar is more than just a salad bar. Beyond the fresh lettuce, fruit, and other salad accoutrements, the salad bar's more than 50 items include made-from-scratch soups and build-your-own tacos.
Health-conscious options: The chefs want to cater to every customer. With that in mind, their menu has 18 meals designated as healthy dining options and 13 as "sodium savvy" options.