All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed June 3, 2016
Reviewed May 8, 2016
Reviewed May 8, 2016
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
$199 for an Operation Recon flight package for one ($309 value)
$389 for an Operation Recon flight package for two ($618 value)
- 3-hour door-to-door experience
- 12 minutes in the air over the mountains and valleys of the Mojave desert, including aerobatic spins, rolls, and loops
$249 for an Afterburner flight package for one ($409 value)
$489 for an Afterburner flight package for two ($818 value)
- 3.5-hour door-to-door experience
- 15-minute aerobatic briefing
- 18- to 21-minute aerobatic thrill ride in a modern-fighter-plane-style Extra 330 (the highest-performing FAA-certified aerobatic aircraft), including loops, rolls, stalls and spins at up to 8 g
For each person, both packages include:
- Choice of souvenir: sunglasses, keychain, drink koozie, or playing cards ($10 value per person)
- SCA Heritage Museum entry
- Pickup and drop-off at nearly any major hotel or casino on the Strip
- Post-flight access to the Henderson Executive Airport lounge, with billiards and a shuffleboard table
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 4 per person, may buy 4 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required, subject to availability and weather conditions. 48hr cancellation notice required. Must sign waiver. 16 and older must provide valid ID. 17 and younger must be accompanied by guardian. 80lb weight min; 240lb weight max. 6'3" height max. Shoes and socks required. Cannot be intoxicated. Extra $15 fee per person required for fuel charge. Transportation provided to and from the Las Vegas Strip; pick up location set upon reservation. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Sky Combat Ace
Sky Combat Ace gives customers the thrill of a lifetime by pairing them with a professional aerobatic flight instructor for adrenaline-filled flight experiences such as an aerial dogfight where they man the controls of a real Extra 330LC or Waco biplane. All skybound guests don parachutes prior to takeoff, and pilots maintain constant communication with them during the flight—checking in to make sure they're relaxed, comfortable, and aren't aging prematurely due to g-forces. After touching back down, guests can calm their racing hearts with a stroll through the SCA Heritage Museum.