Jumpers hop and bounce across an open trampoline arena, leap into giant foam pits, or play trampoline-assisted sports
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Attractions include Freestyle Jump, Skyslam, Ultimate Dodgeball, Ultimate volleyball, Skyladder, and Foamzone.
Epic Birthday Party includes:
- Up to 15 jumpers
- A dedicated Birthday Party Hero
- 60 minutes of jump time that involves private Party Court with age-appropriate games, VIP access to Foam Zone/Sky Slam, and reserved space on the Main Court
- 120 minutes of reserved party space
- Three XL one-topping pizzas
- Unlimited Fountain Drinks
- 1/4 sheet Sky Zone Birthday Cake
- An ICEE for each party guest
- Sky Zone Goody Bag (per child)
- A 30 minute free pass per jumper for future visits
- Party plates, napkins, cups, and utensils provided
- A souvenir Sky Zone Birthday T-shirt
- E-invitations now available
- Any additional jumpers are $45/jumper. Any additional pizzas are $18.
- Sky Zone Westlake
- Sky Zone Highland Heights
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid only at listed locations. Must sign waiver. Younger than 18 must have guardian-signed waiver. For open jump, walk-in customers only; subject to availability. SkySocks required, $3/pair. Reservation required for birthday party, not valid towards existing reservations. Tax not included, must be paid at time of redemption. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Sky Zone
Inside each Sky Zone location, a wall-to-wall half-pipe made entirely of trampolines gives children and adults a venue where they can safely hop, bounce, and somersault to their hearts' content. The vast, taut, springy flooring doesn't end at the walls, but instead the trampolines continue upward to form angles perfect for crawling up, springing off, or sliding down.
Visitors can meander along the bounceable terrain in the open trampoline arena, throw themselves into giant foam pits, or sharpen their competitive edge in trampoline-assisted sports such as dodgeball. SkyRobics classes merge gravity-defying fun with fitness during instructor-led workouts that include calisthenics, core exercises, and strength-building aerobics to help guests shed calories without hurting their joints.
Other attractions available at the Westlake location include:
- Four-lane warrior course: An obstacle-filled run which causes a transformation from a jumper to an athlete. Speed, strength, and agility will be necessary to reach the finish line.
- Zipline: Zip lining activity during which participants can and soar through the park and reach new heights.
- Warped wall: Tricky curved incline of the Warped Wall is a challenge even for experienced athletes, but on the other hand everyone is able to take an attempt and test personal skills. It features platforms located on different heights located in a way to awaken the athletic spirit in everyone.
- Trapeze & Swing: Participants can aim to reach the highest points by trapezing and swinging up. A giant foam pit awaits fighters determined to finish it.