Indoor trampoline park in Waldorf provides fun for the whole family
About This Deal
Sky Zone Buffalo is temporarily closed as of Monday, March 16th. Click here for additional information and updates.
- 90-Minute Jump Passes are only valid for Open Jump (ends at 8:30 p.m. on Saturdays).
- 90-Minute Jump Passes do not include SkySocks.
- SkySocks required $3 per pair for Open Jump.
- Not valid for any GLOW events (Saturdays, 9 p.m. to midnight).
- Silver Party Package includes:
- 10 guests
- 60 minutes of jump time per guest
Need To Know
About Sky Zone Waldorf
Inside each Sky Zone location, a wall-to-wall half-pipe made entirely of trampolines gives children and adults a venue where they can safely hop, bounce, and somersault to their hearts' content. The vast, taut, springy flooring doesn't end at the walls, but instead the trampolines continue upward to form angles perfect for crawling up, springing off, or sliding down.
Visitors can meander along the bounceable terrain in the open trampoline arena, throw themselves into giant foam pits, or sharpen their competitive edge in trampoline-assisted sports such as dodgeball. SkyRobics classes merge gravity-defying fun with fitness during instructor-led workouts that include calisthenics, core exercises, and strength-building aerobics to help guests shed calories without hurting their joints.