What You'll Get
With Columbus Day right around the corner, citizens will want to start preparing for their own beach landing, which should include a rock-hard body summoned by the royal court of Spain. Today’s Groupon will get you started on the right course: for $20, you get a one-month membership and waived enrollment fee to Snap Fitness (up to an $85 value, depending on the location). Your membership gets you access to state-of-the-art cardio and strength-training equipment 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You must redeem your membership within three months. A $20 key-card deposit is required, but the deposit will be refunded when the key card is returned.
Choose one of the following eight options based on which location (or set of locations) is most convenient for you:
- 5409 Nicollet Ave. S, Ste. B, Minneapolis, MN, 55419
- 6441 Lyndale Ave. S, Richfield, MN, 55423
- 1960 Cliff Lake Rd. Suite 115, Eagan, MN, 55122
- 1340 Duckwood Dr., Eagan, MN, 55123
- 3056 East 65th St., Inver Grove Heights, MN, 55076
- 16731 Hwy 13 South, Prior Lake, MN, 55372
- 8700 E Point Douglas Rd. S, Cottage Grove, MN. 55016
- 687 Winnetka Ave. N, Golden Valley, MN, 55427
- 1557 W Larpenteur Ave., Falcon Heights, MN, 55113
- 80 Snelling Ave. N, St. Paul, MN, 55104
- 1320 Maryland Ave. E, St. 105, St. Paul, MN, 55106
- 4503 France Ave. S, Minneapolis, MN, 55410
- 1207 Lagoon Ave., Minneapolis, MN 55408
- 14050 Pilot Knob Rd., Unit 106, Apple Valley, MN, 55124
- 17671 Glasgow Ave., Lakeville, MN, 55044
- 1400 Cty. Rd. 101 N. Ste H, Plymouth, MN, 55447
- 12460 Champlin Dr., Champlin, MN, 55316
- 14419 Excelsior Blvd., Minnetonka, MN, 55345
- 1145 Canterbury Rd., Shakopee, MN, 55379
If you look forward to going to the gym instead of dreading it, you’ll be more apt to stay on track with your fitness routine. That’s why the friendly staff at Snap Fitness designed its hall of fitness to make you feel welcome and comfortable. If you’re weary of congested, testosterone-peddling muscle melees at other gyms where you can’t even find an open machine, Snap Fitness will cure your fitness inertia with a bevy of treadmills, elliptical trainers, Stairmasters, stationary bikes, free weights, and weight-training machines.
Snap Fitness was created in 2003 by a guy who witnessed the shady underground workings of most gyms and wanted to provide a better alternative. Each Snap Fitness center is designed for the busy worker with limited time to work out, the midnight marathoner, or your dismal coworker who constantly shares his desire for a Friday night without romantic comedies and ice cream binges. Whatever your level of fitness, a month membership to Snap will allow you to jump-start, kick-start, and jump-kick-start your fitness routine and healthy lifestyle.
This Groupon is only valid for new clients.
Entrepreneur magazine named Snap Fitness #51 on its 2010 Franchise 500 Rankings list, and #44 on America’s Top Global Franchises. CityPages deemed it the Minneapolis area’s Best Quick Workout 2009, and the franchise has more than 3,600 Facebook fans. > * The gym is open 24 hours, meaning you can work out at 3 a.m. if that’s your style. Snap’s long hours and multiple neighborhood locations make even the peak times tolerable, and most equipment is available without a wait. – CityPages
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 24, 2010. Amount paid never expires. Must activate by 8/24/10. Valid for 1 month after activation. Limit 1 per person. New clients only. $20 refundable key-card deposit required. Valid only for location purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.