Racing down a snow-covered slope can feel like a thrilling accomplishment, especially if you made that snow yourself by whittling down thousands of ice cubes. Work hard, play hard with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $10 for single-day general-admission festival ticket for one (a $20 value)
- $18 for single-day general-admission festival tickets for two (a $40 value)
- $32 for single-day general-admission festival tickets for four (an $80 value)<p>
For each option, choose one day from the following events:
- San Francisco Snowbomb Ski and Snowboard Festival, held at the Fort Mason Center on Saturday, November 3, or Sunday, November 4
- Santa Clara Snowbomb Ski and Snowboard Festival, held at the Santa Clara County Fairgrounds on Saturday, November 17, or Sunday, November 18<p>
Tickets at both locations are valid for your choice of Saturday, which focuses on skiing, or Sunday, which focuses on snowboarding. Each attendee receives two lift tickets for skiing or boarding at China Peak and Dodge Ridge, valid any time during the season.<p>
Snowbomb Ski and Snowboard Festival
Fewer than seven years after its San Francisco debut, the Snowbomb Ski and Snowboard Festival has exploded into a multivenue event, affording NorCal-powder addicts ample opportunity to get in on a weekend of discounted winter gear and giving VIPs chances to sample locally produced beer. Representatives from resorts command mountains of swag and offer tips about their slopes’ terrain and local yeti dialects. Dozens of exhibitors also show off their goods—not just winter-sports outfitters but also car companies, local restaurants, and national chains.