- $189 for a spa day for two (up to $430 value)
- Admission and all-day access to the Russian and Turkish bath, sauna, steam room, jacuzzi and pool area (up to $33 value per person)
- Up to 20 minutes in a private oxygen steam sauna ($65 value per person)
- One 40-minute hydrotherapy tub session ($55 value per person)
- One 30-minute massage (up to $60 value per person)
View the spa’s safety considerations here.
Southampton Spa’s rates fluctuate throughout the week.
Inside a 12,000-square-foot facility brimming with therapeutic waters and polished marble, visitors in bathing suits reap the time-honored health benefits of Russian and Turkish baths. The spa's 190-degree Russian bath invites bodies to recline on three tiers of pinewood benches and billows steam when guests pour water onto river rocks. The high-humidity Turkish bath, built from red brick and granite, refreshes bodies in conjunction with a cooling shower. Plunges into a 47- to 55-degree cold pool stimulate internal systems, and stints in private hydrotherapy massage tubs work deep layers of muscle.
Beyond the traditional treatments, visitors can have massage therapists knead muscles into a relaxed state, gild their bodies in a vertical tanning bed, or recline and sunbathe in an outdoor courtyard. Inside the onsite restaurant, chefs prepare Russian and American specialties, such as platters of lox and red caviar, lamb shish kebabs, and new york steaks. Juices freshly squeezed from fruit hydrate bodies, and a lounge with pool tables gives visitors a place to relax and use pool cues for something other than poking a drowsy bear.