Cutera CoolGlide laser with a cooling tip zaps away unwanted hair
What You'll Get
- View valid treatment areas.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about laser hair-removal.
- Type of laser used: Cutera CoolGlide laser
- Length of each treatment: 15–30 minutes, depending on the area
- The device is designed for all skin types and features a cooling tip that keeps skin from overheating
- Amenities: heated, padded treatment tables with personal iPod speakers.
- Some patients may experience redness or swelling following the session.
- Treatments for the bikini area and neck only cover areas of about two fingers’ length and width
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. 24hr cancellation notice required or fee of $35 may apply. New clients only. Must use all treatments on same area. Services must be used by the same person. Credit card required at reservation. Valid only on select areas. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Spa Forever
Spa Forever's lounge greets visitors with floor-to-ceiling windows, white walls, and a few plush couches. The aesthetic reinforces an approach to wellness and comfort that is both down-to-earth and elegant, a combination admired by Time Out Chicago and Chicago Social, which praised both the spa’s “unpretentious” atmosphere and its “awesome heated beds.”
Whether administering facials or dealing the death blow to unwanted hair with the Cutera CoolGlide laser, the aestheticians and massage therapists sit down with clients before each appointment to chat about their services, letting each guest know exactly what’s coming down the pike. From there, the pampering practitioners calibrate their services, modifying them for each guest’s needs. For instance, aestheticians fine-tune every step of their signature Forever facial—complete with double cleansing and mask—to correspond to visitors' complexions. They also use hypoallergenic products from AquaDerma and Dermalogica for people with sensitive skin. Alternatively, massage therapists tweak the hydraulic pressure on their robotic fingers to deliver all manner of massage, including Swedish aromatherapy, tandem massages that feature two therapists, and ashiatsu performed with the therapist's bare feet.