SpaDerma's technicians use the Lumenis LightSheer Duet laser to vanquish unwanted hairs
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
Know before you go
- View valid treatment areas.
- Type of laser: LightSheer uses diode laser technology, allowing you to choose either the 805nm or 1060nm wavelengths. The laser targets the hair follicle while leaving the skin unharmed. It is effective on all skin and hair types, on most body areas.
- For additional information click here
- Must be 16 or older. Parental consent is required for anyone under the age of 18 years old.
Prior to sessions
- Avoid waxing, tweezing, threading, or bleaching the hair for three weeks prior to treatment
- Avoid sun exposure and self-tanners for three weeks prior to treatment
- Avoid antibiotics for two weeks prior to treatment
- Please come to the appointment with a clean shave to the area being treated
- Please arrive early to fill out paperwork
What our customers have to say!
I felt welcome the moment I walked in. The staff are very polite and informative. I just had my first session of laser hair removal and Ewelina made me feel at ease and comfortable. I’m looking forward to the rest of my treatments!
SpaDerma's licensed Aesthetician and Laser Specialists combine meticulous training and advanced equipment to fine-tune appearances. Specializing in non-surgical cosmetic procedures, the team banishes crow's-feet with Botox injections and stunts unwanted hair growth with laser hair-removal sessions. In addition, SpaDerma offers a variety of treatments that can help with acne and acne scars, such as chemical peels and Microneedling. Consultations are complimentary. See Merchant website for hours of operation and further details.