SpaDerma’s technicians use the Lumenis LightSheer Duet laser to vanquish unwanted hairs
What You'll Get
- View valid treatment areas.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about laser hair-removal.
- The Lumenis Lightsheer Duet diode wavelength laser is safe and effective for most skin types and offers a higher speed treatment with larger spot sizing, the Cutera Coolglide features the YAG wavelength which tends to work better on darker skin types, while the Lumenis Infinity offers the latest in this technology and provides high-speed treatments using the YAG wavelength.
- Prior to sessions:
- Avoid waxing, tweezing, threading, or bleaching the hair for three weeks prior to treatment
- Avoid sun exposure and self tanners for three weeks prior to treatment
- Avoid antibiotics for two weeks prior to treatment
- Please arrive to the appointment with a clean shave to the area being treated
- Please arrive early to fill out paperwork
- Package discounts are available at first visit.
View SpaDerma’s other offers:
The Fine Print
SpaDerma's licensed medical aestheticians combine meticulous training and advanced equipment to fine-tune appearances. Specializing in nonsurgical cosmetic procedures, the team banishes crow's-feet with Botox injections and stunts unwanted hair growth with laser hair-removal sessions. Venus Freeze body-contouring treatments help to diminish the appearance of cellulite, and more than 20 types of chemical peels and custom facials address common epidermal maladies ranging from acne to uneven skin tone.