Massages feature a combination of Thai, Swedish, and hot-stone techniques
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- 60-minute massage with aromatherapy and reflexology
- 90-minute massage with aromatherapy and reflexology
- one couple’s 60-minute massage with aromatherapy reflexology
- one couple’s 90-minute massage with aromatherapy and reflexology
Massages feature a combination of Thai, Swedish, and hot-stone techniques.
- What’s included:
- Massage with a combination of Thai, Swedish, and hot-stone techniques
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- During reflexology sessions, a licensed professional kneads reflex points on the feet to help relieve tension and pain throughout the body. Sessions aim to soothe specific organ systems and promote overall wellness.
- Click here to learn more about reflexology.
The Fine Print
Flickering votive candles cast a peaceful glow over spheres of green roses, ornate Thai sculptures, and river-buffed stones at Sparadise, where massage therapists dispel aches with five signature therapies. Thai massage incorporates rocking, stretching, and acupressure into its soothing regimen, and deep-tissue massage targets sub-muscular knots. Sweet-almond-lemongrass or grapeseed-eucalyptus oil facilitate the Swedish-style moves of the aroma-oil massage, and rocks from the sun's cobblestone streets characterize the hot-stone massage. Herbs, oils, and teas, meanwhile, lace the foot spa's bath with fragrant botanicals.