Today's modern world, with its plethora of countries, panoply of waterways, and constantly changing laws about what is and what isn't mail fraud, is as confusing as it is stressful. Get a clear definition of relaxation with today's Groupon to Special Effects Salon in White Bear Lake. Choose from the following options:
- For $82, you get a spa manicure and facial package (up to a $165 total value). The package includes:
- A basic manicure (a $25 value)
- A basic pedicure (a $50 value)
- A Caribbean therapy hand treatment (up to a $15 value)
- An essential facial (a $75 value)
- For $35, you get a basic manicure and pedicure (a $75 value).
- For $35, you get $70 worth of salon services. Choose from anything on the service menu, excluding massage.
Special Effects Salon's expert aestheticians rejuvenate skin with a roster of relaxing services and an arsenal of all-natural Aveda products as patients sip on complimentary Aveda Comforting tea or antioxidant-rich Monavie juice. Specialists gently shape and file nails and cuticles on glove fillers and tapping toes as aromatic products fill the air with appealing scents reminiscent of jungle flowers and the rare orchid that blooms only on the roof of a 24-hour Denny's.
In the one-hour Caribbean therapy hand treatment, plant ingredients from the West Indies form an exfoliating paste that bulldozes dead skin cells, and a warm seaweed mask and massage smooth and soften high-fiving appendages. The one-hour essential facial opens with a gentle massage that relaxes muscles still tense after chewing through a car door and freshens visages with a revitalizing mask and thorough cleansing and moisturizing.
White Bear Lake
2186 4th St.
White Bear Lake, Minnesota 55110