A chiropractor provides regenerative sessions to relieve pain associated with bulging, degenerative discs, joint pain, or pinched nerves
About This Deal
- The chiropractor: Doctor of Chiropractic Doug Smith is an experienced practitioner whose goal is to educate and collaborate with his patients to improve their quality of life.
- Massage is 60-minute long
- Adjustments are done on the same day as the first visit.
- Massage does not have to be scheduled on the same day as other services.
- Report of findings is provided during a second visit to allow for the time necessary to prepare it.
Not valid for customers active within the past 12 months.
- Benefits of chiropractic care: Beyond treating neck, back, and shoulder discomfort, chiropractic therapy sessions can determine the root of the pain and discomfort and help alleviate headaches, sciatica, carpal tunnel, joint pain, and even pains caused by pregnancy.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about chiropractors.
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
Need To Know
About Spinal Health Care Center
Doug Smith, D.C., practitioner of Spinal Health Care Center, seeks to help patients achieve optimal health through specialized chiropractic care. Dr. Smith administers care by way of chiropractic adjustments, examinations, and x-rays for a closer look. And to further ensure maximum health, Dr. Smith meets with patients to create a care plan tailored to individual health needs and goals.