Costumed guides lead 60-minute tours through Williamsburg’s historic streets, narrating true tales of eerie events and mysterious legends
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $16 for two tickets to Dead of Night Tour or the Witches of Williamsburg Tour (up to $28 value)
The tours run rain or shine, and reservations are required, as they sell out quickly. Admission for children aged 6 and younger is free. Please see the website for specific tour meeting locations.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per household. Limit 1 per party. Valid only for option purchased. New clients only. Reservation required 72hrs in advance; subject to availability. From September to May, tours are only available on Friday and Saturday nights at 8 p.m. From June through August, alternate days and times are available. Call ahead for full schedule information. Tours run rain or shine. Admission for children 6 and under is free. Gratuity not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Spooks & Legends Haunted Tours
Spooks and Legends Haunted Tours’ guides lead tour-goers on family-friendly excursions as they narrate true tales of cryptic happenings and how the town’s denizens met their mysterious ends. The nightly tours meander through the oldest lanes and thoroughfares of Williamsburg, stopping periodically to peer at local horror–hot spots such as the Peyton Randolph House, known to be one of the most haunted houses in America, and the Jones Family Cemetery, known to be full of spirits hovering over their graves. Tour-goers are encouraged to bring their cameras along to document any unnatural sightings of apparitions, orbs, or suspicious screams emanating from the stomachs of hungry black cats following the group.
Other tours available include:
- Colonial Conspiracy Tour - hear detailed accounts of our forefather's best-kept secrets, the mysteries of Shakespeare and his works, and what lies underground in Williamsburg.
- Late Night Fright Tour - a private tour which delivers spine-chilling facts about the area. Availble after an advanced reservation.
- The Dead of Night Ghost Tour - during the tour ghost of the guide leads participants as they walk down dark, eerie streets of the town, revealing mysteries and secret stories about the past events;
- Witches and Pirates Combo Tour - during the tour, participants can hear the story of Blackbeard's demise and various gruesome details concerning the hanging of his crew. It also allows the participants to follow the mysterious and dark witch trials, by which they can discover the biographical facts about the most famous witch in Virginia.