Choose from Four Options
- $45 for an 18-hole round of golf for two people with cart, redeemable Monday-Friday ($94 value)
- $59 for an 18-hole round of golf for two people with cart, redeemable any day ($114 value)
- $86 for an 18-hole round of golf for four people with cart, redeemable Monday-Friday ($188 value)
- $118 for an 18-hole round of golf for four people with cart, redeemable any day ($228 value)
St. Croix National Golf Club
Sprawled out into the rolling pastureland of Somerset, Wisconsin, St. Croix National Golf Club envelops rounds of golf in Midwest beauty. The 18-hole, par 72 course sends players through towering oaks and pines, past glistening ponds, and around lush valleys. Elevation changes of up to 200 feet lead golfers to higher land, from where they can soak up picturesque views or spot migrating golf carts in search of a watering hole. But make no mistake: it's difficult to make scores as pretty as the scenery. The course presents players with one challenge after the next, including sharp doglegs and water hazards. The sixth hole, for instance, stretches to a lengthy 576 yards and features a tight bend to the left that could prove disastrous for off-the-mark tee shots.
Course at a Glance
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Total distance of 6,909 yards
- Four sets of tees per hole
- Course slope of 131
- Course rating of 74.1
- Click here to view the scorecard.