Guests celebrate a special occasion or simply enjoy a night out all while cruising on smooth inland waters
About This Deal
- Duration of trip: 2.5 to 3 hours
- Departure location: all cruises depart from the Clearwater Beach Marina or the Corey Causeway in the St. Pete Beach area
- Departure times:
- On Tuesdays–Saturdays, the cruise boards at 6:30 p.m. and departs at 7 p.m.
- On Sundays, the cruise boards at 5:30 p.m. and departs at 6 p.m.
- Free admission for infants ages 2 and under (must be included with reservation)
- The evening cruise on either the StarLite Majesty or StarLite Sapphire affords guests views of Tampa Bay’s beaches as they dance to live entertainment. Guests also have the option to order dinner entrees for an additional fee that chefs prepare while passengers explore the ship.
About StarLite Dining Yachts
The StarLite Majesty, a 115-foot dining yacht cruise, and the StarLite Sapphire, a 113-foot dining yacht cruise Florida's coast under the emblem of StarLite Dining Yachts. Throughout the year, these vessels embark from various ports around Tampa for dining cruises in the warm Florida sunshine or under a starry sky. Passengers board the ships and are escorted to their reserved tables by the dining staff. After ordering entrees such as filet mignon and fresh-from-the-wharf seafood, guests explore the ships as onboard chefs prepare the fresh entrees in an hour. Passengers gaze at the StarLite Majesty yacht cruise, or at the custom Club Lounge and their impressive appointments on the StarLite Sapphire.