During the screening, customers can enjoy a well-known movie outdoors with their friends or family
About This Deal
- Age restrictions:
- G: The Lion King, The Princess & Frog
- PG: The Sandlot, 500 Days of Summer, The Greatest Showman, Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark, Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, The Goonies
- PG-13: Black Panther, Dirty Dancing, 500 Days of Summer, Love & Basketball, Mean Girls, The Devil Wears Prada
- Other restrictions: must provide a valid ID and COVID-19 vaccine card at check-in.
- Click here to view the calendar of upcoming showtimes
- Please note: Parking will be available for purchase upon arrival.
- Tickets are only valid for the Fully-Vaccinated section and guests will be required to present a valid ID and COVID-19 vaccine card (this is from the website). Unvaccinated individuals seeking to purchase tickets can visit the website.
About Street Food Cinema
Launched in 2012, Street Food Cinema aspires to be more than just an outdoor movie: it’s an al fresco-style experience, bringing together the best in pop-culture films, gourmet street food, and progressive new music. It reinvents the traditional movie-going experience by carefully curating every element in an effort to develop the theatrical atmosphere that persuades audiences to return again and again.