During the screening, customers can enjoy a well-known movie outdoors with their friends or family
About This Deal
- Age restrictions:
- G: The Lion King, The Princess & Frog
- PG: The Sandlot, 500 Days of Summer, The Greatest Showman, Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark, Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, The Goonies
- PG-13: Black Panther, Dirty Dancing, 500 Days of Summer, Love & Basketball, Mean Girls, The Devil Wears Prada
- Other restrictions: must provide a valid ID and COVID-19 vaccine card at check-in.
- Click here to view the calendar of upcoming showtimes
- Please note: Parking will be available for purchase upon arrival.
- Tickets are only valid for the Fully-Vaccinated section and guests will be required to present a valid ID and COVID-19 vaccine card (this is from the website). Unvaccinated individuals seeking to purchase tickets can visit the website.
About Street Food Cinema
The movie-tastic minds behind Street Food Cinema bring their signature brand of outdoor-screening magic to L.A.’s Heritage Square Museum with Yuletide Cinemaland. This festive celebration centers around a Charles Dickens-style town square that combines the nostalgia of classic holiday movies with Christmas carolers, food trucks, hot chocolate, a visit from Santa Clause himself, mulled wine, craft beer and more. Explore picturesque Victorian-era homes dressed for the holidays, join piano sing-alongs and experience the Instagram-worthy Holiday Light Tunnel. Each event features two outdoor screenings with your film faves queued up and ready to make your holiday merry and bright.