During the screening, customers can enjoy a well-known movie outdoors with their friends or family
About This Deal
- Age restrictions:
- R: How it Ends, Coming to America, One Night in Miami
- PG: Selena, The Princess Bride, BIG, Aladdin (2019)
- PG-13: Ferris Bueller’s Day Off, Men in Black
- Click here to view the calendar of upcoming showtimes
- Please note: Parking will be available for purchase upon arrival.
Children’s Priced Tickets (Ages 5-12) are available on the website, streetfoodcinema.com Ages 5 & Under are Free.
- 8/14 - King Gillette Ranch - The Princess Bride - No dogs
- 8/14 - WestDrift Golf Course - Ferris Buellers Day off - No dogs
- 8/21 - Victory Park - Men in Black - Dogs Friendly
- 8/21 - Will Rogers State Park - BIG - Dog Friendly
8/28 - Verdugo Park - Aladdin (1992) - Dog Friendly
- 9/4 - Victory Park - In The Heights - Dog Friendly
- 9/5 - Verdugo Park - Raya and The Last Dragon - Dog Friendly
- 9/18 - Verdugo Park - Monsters, Inc. - Dog Friendly
9/25 WestDrift Manhattan Beach - The Addams Family - No Dogs
- September shows movie start time is 8 p.m.
About Street Food Cinema
The movie-tastic minds behind Street Food Cinema bring their signature brand of outdoor-screening magic to L.A.’s Heritage Square Museum with Yuletide Cinemaland. This festive celebration centers around a Charles Dickens-style town square that combines the nostalgia of classic holiday movies with Christmas carolers, food trucks, hot chocolate, a visit from Santa Clause himself, mulled wine, craft beer and more. Explore picturesque Victorian-era homes dressed for the holidays, join piano sing-alongs and experience the Instagram-worthy Holiday Light Tunnel. Each event features two outdoor screenings with your film faves queued up and ready to make your holiday merry and bright.