Choose Between Two Options
- $14 for $20 worth of English and American pub food and drinks for a table of two or more people
- $25 for $40 worth of English and American pub food and drinks for a table of four or more people
Click to see the menu.
Streets Pub and Grub
Streets Pub and Grub bridges the culinary gap between the Tower Bridges of Sacramento and London, serving up a menu of pub classics inspired by both England and America. (And the rest of the bar follows suit—there's Boddingtons and Jack Rabbit on tap; football and futbol on the TV; pub quizzes and karaoke.) Read on to learn more about the dishes inspired by the United Kingdom and the United States:
- Fish 'n' chips: The Icelandic cod is fried in Streets' signature Jack Rabbit's Big Wig Brown beer batter for a moist, tender fillet that's been praised by the Sacramento Bee.
- Bangers 'n' mash: A pair of English sausages are placed atop fluffy mashed potatoes and peas before being smothered in rich gravy and fried onion strings.
- Black and Blue Burger: Streets' serves a faithful version of this American classic, layering an angus patty with blue cheese, bacon, lettuce, tomato, sauteed mushrooms, and bell peppers.
- Scotch eggs: A bite-sized favorite with a lot of flavor—hard-boiled eggs wrapped in pork sausage, rolled in bread crumbs, then deep-fried for dipping in a curry aioli.