Steaks, game meats, and pork ribs, served alongside seafood including lobster tail and snow crab legs
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards.
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card.
- Get 20% cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed.
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days.
- Cash back is calculated on total bill after tip
- Deal valid for 20% cash back only on first purchase and 10% cash back on all other purchases, including after the deal is re-claimed. Limited to 1 transaction per visit
- Deal expires 30 days after claimed, but Groupon may re-claim the deal for you
- Cash back is awarded in form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select "credit" when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
About Strip & Tail
The "strip" in the restaurant's name not only refers to the hearty beef served here, but also delicious wild game meats. Buffalo tops a nacho appetizer, while a game platter of buffalo, elk, venison, and duck calms growling bellies. For entrees, choose from medallions of elk or a buffalo rib eye steak.
On the seafood side, the kitchen stuffs trout with crab cakes, grills fish, and hosts an all-you-can-eat crab leg night. Also, lobster tail and scallops can be added to any "turf" entree for a small fee.
In addition to pouring the local IPAs on tap, bartenders craft potent specialty drinks. Pirate Jack's Hurricane blends different flavored rums with fruit juice, while the Tail Martini imparts citrus flavor with clementine vodka, orange juice, and cointreau. Warm up on cool nights with grown-up hot chocolate, spiked with whipped cream vodka or peppermint schnapps.
According to the Denver Post, "the Strip & Tail . . . conjures up images of old-school culinary kitsch in the best possible ways." Inside, the log cabin–style building features a peaked ceiling with wood rafters. Hanging from one is a chandelier made from deer antlers; from another, an old-fashioned lobster trap. A live guitarist provides background music on many nights, soliciting requests for Jimmy Buffet songs and, also according to the _Post, "kill[ing] it on the Beatles' funkier stuff."