Professional bathes and dries the client’s dog, as well as trims and brushes its hair
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- Bathing and drying
- Trimming or clipping
- Size limits:
- Small = up to 10 pounds
- Medium = up to 20 pounds
- Large = up to 30 pounds
- Extra large = up to 40 pounds
How Often Should I Get My Dog Groomed?
- Dogs with long or easily matted coats: every 6 weeks
- Long-haired breeds that require less upkeep (such a collies): every 8 weeks
- Shorter-haired dogs that just require a bath and nail trim: every 3 months
- When it doubt, ask your groomer or your vet to recommend a grooming schedule
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid on weekends. Not valid on federal holidays. Appointment required. Doesn’t include: matting fees, handling fees, shampoo upgrades, nail filing, and hair coloring. Must be up to date with proof of rabies vaccine. Dogs over 40lb not accepted. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Strutt Your Mutt Grooming
After working as a veterinary technician, Strutt Your Mutt's owner decided to put her passion for animals toward starting her own dog-grooming business. She lathers up pooches' coats and trims nails and fur during bath and grooming services, also while providing all day doggie daycare and over night boarding.