All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed April 25, 2015
Reviewed April 20, 2015
Reviewed April 19, 2015
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $9 for crafts-festival admission for two ($16 value)
- $17 for crafts-festival admission for four ($32 value)
Admission is good for all three days—Friday, April 17, to Sunday, April 19—of the Sugarloaf Crafts Festival, which is held at the Montgomery County Fairgrounds in Gaithersburg. Children younger than 12 get in free.
Guests of this year’s festival can tap their toes to live music while noshing on snacks. A wide array of exhibited art includes fashionable apparel, handmade pottery and jewelry, wrought-iron sculptures, and photography.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 20, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 10 per person, may buy 10 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Valid only for option purchased. No cash value. Only valid for locations specified on voucher. Tickets must be redeemed together. Allow admittance for entire weekend. Valid Friday - Sunday during date specified on voucher. Children under 12 are free. Valid for April 17th 10am-6pm, April 18th 10am-6pm, and April 19th 10am-5pm. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Sugarloaf Crafts Festival
Sugarloaf Crafts Festival's artisanal markets attract almost 200,000 visitors each year, and have been doing so since 1975. Hosted in several major cities along the East Coast, Sugarloaf's festivals bring together local and national independent artists and designers who present their original hand-crafted goods to attendees, along with the stories of how they came to be.
- Goods: More than 250 vendors showcase their goods, which range from artisanal honey to hand-crafted leather bags to vibrant paintings and sculptures.
- Demonstrations: The festivals' artists, craftsmen, and designers put on engaging live demonstrations and workshops, lending a sneak peek of their creative process to curious guests.
- Entertainment: Local and regional musicians perform live sets for attendees while they nosh on gourmet bites from local food vendors.