All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $9 for craft festival tickets for two, Oct. 16-18, 2015 ($16 value)
- $17 for craft festival tickets for four, Oct. 16-18, 2015 ($32 value)
- $9 for craft festival tickets for two, Nov. 20-22, 2015 ($16 value)
- $17 for craft festival tickets for four, Nov. 20-22, 2015 ($32 value
Shop for fall crafts from 200 artists in October, or hunt for holidays gifts from more than 350 artists in November (or both!). The following is the schedule for this event:
Fall Craft Season
- Friday October 16 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Saturday October 17 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Sunday October 18 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Holiday Gift Giving
- Friday November 20 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Saturday November 21 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Sunday November 22 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 22, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 10 per person, may buy 10 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. No cash value. Only valid for locations specified on voucher. Tickets must be redeemed together. Allow admittance for entire weekend. Children under 12 are FREE. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Sugarloaf Crafts Festival
Sugarloaf Crafts Festival's artisanal markets attract almost 200,000 visitors each year, and have been doing so since 1975. Hosted in several major cities along the East Coast, Sugarloaf's festivals bring together local and national independent artists and designers who present their original hand-crafted goods to attendees, along with the stories of how they came to be.
- Goods: More than 250 vendors showcase their goods, which range from artisanal honey to hand-crafted leather bags to vibrant paintings and sculptures.
- Demonstrations: The festivals' artists, craftsmen, and designers put on engaging live demonstrations and workshops, lending a sneak peek of their creative process to curious guests.
- Entertainment: Local and regional musicians perform live sets for attendees while they nosh on gourmet bites from local food vendors.