Come along and be a part of the ONLY sailing experience in the area! Enjoy beautiful sunsets and come face to face with Mother Nature.
About This Deal
- Departure location: Gator’s on The Pass located at 12754 Kingfish Drive, Treasure Island, Florida, 33706
- Departure times:
- Day Cruises depart at 12pm and 2pm
- Sunset cruises depart about an hour and a half before sunset. Check the cruise schedule for departure times.
- Click to see the cruise schedules
- What’s included:
- Two-hour cruise through the waters of Boca Ciega Bay and the Gulf of Mexico
- Complimentary soda and bottled water
- Cooler with ice is available
- The restroom is onboard and available
- BYOB is allowed, passengers may also bring their own snacks as the crew does not provide any aboard
- Age recommendations: day cruises are recommended for the whole families while sunset cruises and recommended for ages 12 and up
Need To Know
About Suncoast Sailing
Suncoast Sailing started its journey in 1999. Over the past 20 years, Captain Richie has exposed thousands of guests to the magic of sailing and the beauty of nature on a variety of vessels spanning the entire Gulf of Mexico, Eastern Seaboard, Bahamas, and Caribbean.