Massage specialists offer customers massages or foot reflexology sessions that are accompanied by herbal soaks for ultimate relaxation
About This Deal
- What’s included in the 60mins Foot Reflexology:
- 40 minute feet and 20 Minute head, hands, shoulders, neck, and back.
- Free milk soak, herb soak or sea salt soak and hot stone treatment.
- What’s included in the 60-Minute combo massage:
- 30-Minute foot and 30-Minute back
- Hot stones are used to further enhance one’s relaxation and pain alleviation during a massage
- Herbal soak aims to increase circulation and relieve pain
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
- About reflexology: a licensed professional kneads reflex points on the feet to help relieve tension and pain throughout the body. Sessions aim to soothe specific organ systems and promote overall wellness.
- Click here to learn more about reflexology.
Need To Know
About Sunny Foot Spa
Cramped muscles, sore feet, and stiff joints can significantly limit the enjoyment one gets from simple physical activities. Sunny Foot Spa aims to combat these common problems through customized massages. The treatments are performed by skilled therapists who select the appropriate techniques based on the client's individual issues and concerns. Full-body and back massages are accompanied by reflexology treatments that aim to balance the patient's vital energies by manipulating special reflex points located on their feet. Each treatment can be enhanced with soothing essential oils, hot stones, or a detoxifying herbal foot soak.