Widely agreed upon as a good food to eat when you're hungry, a sushi dinner is more than an opportunity to practice your chopstick skills. For just $10, you get $25 worth of sushi, sake, and Japanese home-cooking at Sushi Tazu. It's a perfect choice for business lunches, romantic dinners, and romantic business brunches.
Like a school of enthusiastic fish, Sushi Tazu's enthusiastic servers swim enthusiastically through the intimate dining room to greet, seat, and serve you. Friendly and knowledgeable, Tazu's staff can help you choose the perfect meal from their diverse menu.
Pamper your palette with a piece of succulent fish rolled up in a sleeping bag of fluffy rice and seaweed. Tazu's variety of fresh, high-quality nigirizushi and rolls satisfy the sushi-curious and expert eaters alike. Nigiri offerings range from the ordinary yellowtail, tuna, and salmon to exotic offerings like octopus, sea urchin, and flying fish eggs. Sushi rolls like the veggie tempura roll and eel wrapped in avocado make for a diverse selection, and special creations from the chef include the tropicana roll (salmon and mango) and the firecracker roll (smoked trout). Hot and cold noodle dishes pave the slippery path to deliciousness for those in search of a down-home taste of Japan. Try the yakisoba (pan-fried teriyaki and bonito flavored buckwheat noodles topped with chicken, vegetables, and dry seaweed) with a salad, miso soup, and steamed or brown rice. A variety of vegetarian options and tempura dinners round out the options for diverse trials of chopstick manipulation and finger dexterity.
- Sushi is top notch and very tasty and creative. The service is one of the best I have experienced servers that are friendly and know what your taste buds will like on the menu. – Blair M., Yelp
- The staff is fantastic. They are helpful, friendly and sometimes really funny... Consistently the best sake (fresh salmon, not drink) in town, it's like butter it's so smooth and perfectly sliced. – serine23, Citysearch
- Very authentic Japanese restaurant. The sushi is the freshest around!....Very reasonable prices for the Cherry Creek area. – foodsnob4, Citysearch
Jokes From a Waiter Whose Girlfriend is Leaving Him
According to one Citysearcher, the servers at Tazu are “sometimes really funny.” Here are some of forlorn server Eric Keith’s classic jokes:
- Ooh, I’m sorry…we’re out of the sushi tonight. Just kidding! My lady friend, Beth, used to love that joke.
- Careful, this plate is hot. Unlike my relationship with Beth, which is not going well.
- Can I get you another sake? For goodness sake, I should wait for Beth to call me instead of leaving her another six voicemails.
- Hey, Beth. I’d love to serve you some sushi…BUT YOU BROKE MY HEART. I know you aren’t Beth, but you sort of look like her. Anywho, how about some dessert?