A beauty specialist uses a natural sugaring paste to delicately remove unwanted hair from the client’s bikini area
About This Deal
- Benefits of waxing: A longer-lasting alternative to shaving, waxing typically rids the body of unwanted hairs for two to six weeks. Waxing can also result in finer, softer hair, and fewer ingrowns.
- Tips for reducing pain: Take an over-the-counter pain reliever, such as ibuprofen, about 45 minutes before your appointment.
- Type of wax used: sugar paste, a sticky solution typically made from sugar, lemon juice, and water that can be applied more quickly and gently than oil-based soft and hard waxes.
#####Sweet Cheeks Sugaring Studio’s COVID-19 Precautions
- All customers are asked to wear masks
- Treatment rooms will be clean and sanitized between appointments
- Customers are asked to keep social distancing of 6 feet in the waiting rooms
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check Sweet Cheeks Sugaring Studio’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
Need To Know
About A Chat with Sweet Cheeks Sugaring Studio
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition? Sweet Cheeks is a sugaring studio specializing in full body hair removal and corrective skincare and peels. I am passionate about healthy skin, whether it's sugaring, a more gentle alternative to waxing, or targeted skincare. Every treatment is personalized with my client's skin and comfort in mind.
What was the inspiration to start or run this business? Healthy skin is my number one priority. After years of waxing and dealing with the burns, lifted skin, and ingrown hairs, I became trained as a sugarist. I also want to help spread my knowledge as an esthetician to promote healthy skin with corrective facials and chemical peels.
What do you love most about your job? Some estheticians love popping pimples. I love the satisfaction of removing hairs. I also love being able to use my science background in the treatment room. Skincare ingredients and chemical peels are fascinating to me!
What is the best reaction you've ever gotten from a customer? I have a client that affectionately calls me "Sugar Mama".