Choose from Three Options
- $18 for two dozen mini cupcakes ($27.60 value)
- $20 for one dozen regular cupcakes ($33 value)
- $22 for one dozen filled and frosted cupcakes ($37.80 value)
Sweet Traders is closed on Sundays. Only the $20 option includes filled cupcakes.
Customers can pick up to two of the five available flavors per order. Flavors include:
- Chocolate cake with chocolate buttercream frosting (optional Oreo whip filling)
- Vanilla with strawberry buttercream frosting (optional vanilla Bavarian filling)
- Red velvet with cream cheese buttercream frosting (optional vanilla Bavarian filling)
- Lemon with raspberry buttercream frosting (optional lemon cream filling)
- Flavor of the month
For the last decade, pastry chef Rachael Louw and her husband Francois have perfected the art of cake-making at Sweet Traders, a boutique bakery that's attracted the attention of wedding websites and salivating customers alike. One look at the bakery's offerings and you'll find plenty of tasty choices for special events of all kinds. Cupcakes—made with American-style cake and European-inspired butter frosting in more than 20 flavors—form edible towers that are perfect for weddings, baby showers, or a gingerbread man in need of a guest house. Shoppers also have their choice of full-size cakes and other sweet treats such as fruit tarts, chocolate marshmallow pops, and tiramisu shooters.
But freshly-made baked goods aren't the only indulgences at Sweet Traders. The gourmet shop also offers chocolates and wines in decorative baskets—or even mixed together. Chocolate-dipped champagne bottles combine the two treats into one perfect gift for anyone who ever wished a bottle was easier to eat.