All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
Choose from Four Options
- $5 for one General Admission ticket that includes admission and one free beverage ($10 value)
- $19 for one Drink Lover’s Ticket that includes admission, a free beverage, and $25 in additional beverage tickets ($30 value)
Taste on Wheels
- What it is: a series of food-focused events showcasing some of the Mid-Atlantic’s most delicious and most mobile eats.
- Who will be there: More than 20 food trucks from all over the region will be on hand doling out signature tastes, similar to the culinary morsels at Taste of DC.
- To drink: In addition to the food, more than 50 beers and wines will be available, and everyone in attendance will receive a complimentary beverage.
- The hosts: The same food-loving folks that engineer Taste of DC, which has taken over Pennsylvania Avenue every year since 2011.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 27, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Valid only for date purchased. Must be 21 or older with valid ID to consume alcohol. All products served are subject to availability and may change prior to event. Event is rain or shine. Discounted admission for children under 12 available through merchant; free admission for children under 5. No pets will be allowed into the event. No outside beverages or food will be allowed. No re-entry. Subject to event organizer's terms and conditions. Online registration required. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Taste of DC
Taste of DC transforms America's Main Street into four blocks of culinary discovery. The annual festival, a tradition in the capital city since 1989, introduces food lovers to more than 65 local restaurants. Eats from these vendors pair with more than 100 beers and wines from all over the country. Taste on Wheels hosted by Taste of DC celebrates the Food Trucks of our Nation's Capital.