Paintball combines the philosophies from Sun Tzu’s The Art of War with anecdotes from Jackson Pollock’s autobiography, I Will Fight Your Painting. Hone combat aesthetics with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $35 for a paintball package for two (up to an $88 total value)
- $66 for a paintball package for four (up to a $176 total value)
- $119 for a paintball package for eight (up to a $352 value)<p>
Each package includes:
- Admission for each person (up to a $26.50 value per person)
- Equipment rental, including a mask, gun, carbon-dioxide canister, 250 paintballs, and unlimited air fills for each person (a $10 value per person)
- 300, 600, or 1,200 extra paintballs, depending on the package (a $5 value per 100 additional paintballs)<p>
Tempe Paintball’s 12,000-square-foot indoor arena hosts rounds of rec ball—military-inspired play among ruined buildings, oil barrels, and other obstacles. Arriving at the compound, paintballers lease markers, face-protecting masks, and pigment-loaded pellets for friendly combat or for spraying Kick Me on enemies’ backs. As referees oversee the game, players search for vantage points among ruined buildings or take part in skirmishes between oil barrels. For an additional fee, shooters can rent supplementary equipment such as a chest or neck protector or can hoard extra paintballs to finally settle old sudoku scores.
_Tempe Paintball's rates fluctuate throughout the week._
Tempe Airsoft & Paintball's 5,000-square-foot indoor Nerf Wars arena hosts rounds of action packed Nerf play among a small city setting filled with buildings, oil barrels, and other obstacles. Arriving at the compound, players check in to rent their Nerf Blaster and safety glasses as they prepair for friendly combat. As referees oversee the games, players search for vantage points among the buildings or take part in skirmishes among the oil barrels and other obstacles
1401 S McClintock Dr.
Tempe, Arizona 85281