Chiropractor examines the patient and performs chiropractic treatments to improve their posture and relieve pain
About This Deal
- The chiropractors: Doctor of Chiropractic Yvonne C. Hernandez, who has been active and loved sport since she was a child and was always passionate about human bio-mechanics. This interest led her to a graduate school at Texas Chiropractic College and allowed her to work professionally as a wellness expert for more than 10 years
- Benefits of chiropractic care: Beyond treating neck, back, and shoulder discomfort, chiropractic sessions can help alleviate headaches, sciatica, carpal tunnel, and even pains caused by pregnancy.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about chiropractors.
About Texas Wellness Clinic
The experienced team at Texas Wellness Clinic really believes in an integrative approach to wellness and health. That's why their goal is to always be honest with their patients and to provide only high-quality services that would care for every level of the customer's health. They also strive to promote health and wellness by educating their visitors about their bodies. All of these ambitious goals are to be achieved every day through first-class medical and chiropractic care. The range of services available at Texas Wellness Clinic includes:
- Chiropractic Care: skilled Doctor of Chiropractic Yvonne C. Hernandez examines the patients and can perform chiropractic adjustments, spinal decompression therapy, soft tissue manipulation, and more to help them improve their posture and relieve pain.
- Medical Services: from acute sick visits, through screenings, testing, and lab services, to vitamin injections — the medical experts are ready to help patients with a whole array of ailments to help them regain their health.