All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Click here to read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
- During a pre-treatment consultation, a physician will discuss your goals and treatment options, which may include a physician injecting up to 20 units of Botox. If the he determines the treatment isn’t appropriate for you, your purchase may be refunded.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. 24hr cancellation notice required, or $50 fee may apply. Must use on one area. Appointment required. Subject to availability. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Aesthetic & Anti-Aging Centers of Houston
The Aesthetic & Anti-Aging Centers of Houston's team serves as beauty vigilantes, protecting patients' exteriors and hunting down signs of aging with advanced treatments and SkinCeuticals skincare products. During complimentary consultations, the staff and patients discuss their aesthetic goals and any problem areas, such as acne and sunspots, before divulging their favorite superhero and getting ready to embark on a custom-tailored beauty regimen. The office's stable of advanced skin-therapy equipment and services includes laser and radio-frequency systems, IPL photofacial systems, elōs acne-therapy machines, and dermal-filler injections, plus products by brands such as SkinCeuticals and Image.