Axe throwing enthusiasts of all ages can practice their techniques
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to use the link provided in your voucher to complete redemption in order for it to be valid.
- Two-Hour Axe Throwing Session for Two; Valid Wednesday, Thursday, or Sunday
- Two-Hour Axe Throwing Session for Four; Valid Wednesday, Thursday, or Sunday
- Two-Hour Axe Throwing Session for Six; Valid Wednesday, Thursday, or Sunday
- Two-Hour Axe Throwing Session for Up to Twelve People; Valid Wednesday, Thursday, or Sunday
- Two-Hour Axe Throwing Session for Two; Valid Friday and Saturday
- Two-Hour Axe Throwing Session for Four; Valid Friday and Saturday
- Two-Hour Axe Throwing Session for Six; Valid Friday and Saturday
Two-Hour Axe Throwing Session for up to Twelve People; Valid Friday and Saturday
- Lanes hold up to six throwers. Parties of less than six people may be combined with another party as needed.
- All materials needed are provided on site, but customers are welcome to bring their own throwing devices.
- Non-alcoholic beverages and light snacks are available for purchase onsite. Customers may also bring their own beer or wine (no hard alcohol).
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Online reservation required via the link in the "How to Use This" section above. Each target accommodates 3 people; in certain instances users may be asked to share a target with other axe throwers. Only one voucher may be used per reservation. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. 24-hour cancellation notice required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Axe House
At The Axe House, each customer will be able to transform from an axe-throwing novice to an axe-throwing elitist in less than 15 min. They work with the Axe Masters through a short safety briefing and then enter the throwing area for a basic technique session. Once briefed axe throwers are able to practice throwing their axes in one of the multiple lanes. After mastering basic throwing techniques they will be given the opportunity to learn trick shots and competitive games with the group. The Axe House also hosts corporate events, private parties such as birthday, bachelor, bachelorette, or even divorce parties where one can literally bury the hatchet. A handicapped based league play is also offered to test the throwing skills against other axe throwers.