What You'll Get
$150 for Valentine’s Day or Birthday Party Rental for up to 30 People ($316 value)
- 2 servers included
- First glass of wine is included for all guests
- Clients may bring own music or book a musician of their choice
- Clients may plan their own food, cheese, pastries or catered food
- All bottled wines sold at event receive 15% off
- Winery will host for a running tab for customers paying for company event.
- Winery may be booked for Monday to Thursday 12-3 p.m. or 4:30-6:30 p.m. or 7-10 p.m. or Sunday 4:30-6:30 p.m. in the Months of January, February, March or April.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 30, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid January–April, Monday–Thursday 12-3PM, 4:30-6:30PM, or 7-10PM; Sunday 4:30-6:30PM. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Chiselled Grape Winery
For the folks behind The Chiselled Grape, drinking wine has always been a way to travel around the world. Sourcing the finest grapes from around the globe—from California to France and Spain, and to the rolling valleys of Napa Valley—they aimed to create wines that would transport the palate far away from their humble Midwestern headquarters. Inside the modest tasting room, visitors can sip samples of all available wines, striving to find the perfect fit for a pre-dinner white, a robust red to serve with roasted meats, or a semi-sweet German-style sweet wine to placate misplaced Europeans. The Chiselled Grape Winery also earned a Double Gold, winning best wine in USA in it's class from the American Wine Society, plus numerous other national awards.