Choose Between Two Options
- $12 for general admission for two ($20 value)
- $24 for general admission for four ($40 value)
Hours of Operation:
- September 26–27: 10 a.m.–6 p.m.
- October 2–3: 10 a.m.–10 p.m.
- October 4: 10 a.m.–6 p.m.
- November 6–7: 10 a.m.–10 p.m.
- November 8: 10 a.m.–5 p.m.
General admission grants entry to the 5-acre themed corn maze and the kid-friendly Barnyard of Fun, which includes slides, mini mazes, hayrides, a pumpkin slingshot, and farm animals, among other activities.
The Corn Maze in The Plains
The Corn Maze in The Plains offers a healthy, safe, and noncommercial venue for family fun and exploration. In a laid-back atmosphere surrounded by organic vegetables and flowers, families can explore one of many attractions, including the 5-acre corn maze surrounded by mini mazes, playgrounds, petting zoos, pumpkin slingshots, and obstacle courses. The Corn Maze in The Plains also opens the maze on select evenings for night exploration and campfire fun.