All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed May 9, 2017
· Reviewed January 20, 2017
· Reviewed January 15, 2017
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $24 for a beer-tasting package for two ($44.25 value)
- $48 for a beer-tasting package for four ($88.50 value)
- $72 for a beer-tasting package for six ($132.75 value)
The tasting package includes the following:
- One flight of four 4-ounce pours per person (one of each: Juicebox Pumpkin Golden Ale, Schnitzengiggle Marzen Lager, Grandma’s Pecan Brown, Juicebox Peach Berliner Weisse)
- One souvenir German stein per person
- One variety 12-pack of fall beers to take home per pair (four of each: Juicebox Pumpkin Golden Ale, Schnitzengiggle Marzen Lager, Grandma’s Pecan Brown)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 2, 2017. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid on same day of purchase. Must be 21 or older. Tax and gratuity not included. Valid only at Torrance and Thousand Oaks locations. Each flight receives one pour of the following beers: Juicebox Pumpkin Golden Ale, Schnitzengiggle Marzen Lager, Grandma’s Pecan Brown, and Juicebox Peach Berliner Weisse. Each 12 pack contains 3 varieties of preselected fall beers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Dudes' Brewing Company
The dudes behind The Dudes' Brewing Company love drinking well-made ales and lagers, and respect the community that share their passion. In 2013, they decided to turn that love into a business and expand LA's craft beer footprint in the process.
Now, drinkers can pair southern California's wealth of sunny days with beers designed to enhance the experience at The Dude's Brewing Company's Torrance location, Thousand Oaks location, and the new Huntington Beach location which opened in March of 2017. These include a hop-forward IPA, a smooth, creamy amber ale with notes of blood oranges and even seasonal styles. Visitors can check out the brewery before heading to the tasting room, where they'll find a host of these beers on tap, which frequently include one-offs, specials, and experimental brews.
There aren't many things better than surfing at Huntington Beach, but one of them might be grabbing a pint of any of the 24 Dudes’ Brews on tap in their new tasting room in Pacific City. For those not sure how to choose, there are sample beer flights and half-pints to enjoy while watching sports on TV or having a casual conversation in the laid-back atmosphere. The location also offers two hours of validated parking for free.