All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $25 for a beer-tasting package for two ($44.25 value)
- $50 for a beer-tasting package for four ($88.50 value)
- $72 for a beer-tasting package for six ($132.75 value)
The tasting package includes the following:
- One flight of four 4-ounce pours per person (one of each: Juicebox Pumpkin Golden Ale, Schnitzengiggle Marzen Lager, Grandma’s Pecan Brown, Juicebox Peach Berliner Weisse)
- One souvenir German stein per person
- One variety 12-pack of fall beers to take home per pair (four of each: Juicebox Pumpkin Golden Ale, Schnitzengiggle Marzen Lager, Grandma’s Pecan Brown)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 2, 2017. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid on same day of purchase. Must be 21 or older. Tax and gratuity not included. Valid only at Torrance and Thousand Oaks locations. Each flight receives one pour of the following beers: Juicebox Pumpkin Golden Ale, Schnitzengiggle Marzen Lager, Grandma’s Pecan Brown, and Juicebox Peach Berliner Weisse. Each 12 pack contains 3 varieties of preselected fall beers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Dudes' Brewing Company
The dudes behind The Dudes' Brewing Company love drinking well-made ales and lagers, and respect the community that share their passion. In 2013, they decided to turn that love into a business and expand LA's craft beer footprint in the process.
Now, drinkers can pair southern California's wealth of sunny days with beers designed to enhance the experience at The Dudes' Brewing Company's Torrance, Thousand Oaks, Huntington Beach, Santa Clarita and New Santa Monica locations. These include a hop-forward IPA, a smooth, creamy amber ale with notes of blood oranges and even seasonal styles. Visitors can check out the brewery before heading to the tasting room, where they'll find a host of these beers on tap, which frequently includes one-offs, specials, and experimental brews.