Relaxed casual place serving Stumptown coffee as well as breakfast, lunch, dinner, and pastry prepared from fresh local ingredients
What You'll Get
- View the prix fixe menu here
Redeemable 7am-11am and 2pm-4pm daily.
- What’s included in Breakfast or Lunch for Two:
- Two entrees from the prix fixe menu (up to $15.99 each)
- Two drinks: choice of coffee, tea, or soft drink (up to $1.99 each)
- Bread ($2.00 value)
- Desserts ($3.98 value)
- What’s included in Breakfast or Lunch for Four:
- Four entrees from the prix fixe menu (up to $15.99 each)
- Four drinks: choice of coffee, tea, or soft drink (up to $1.99 each)
- Bread ($4.00 value)
- Desserts ($7.96 value)
- See The 10 best Cheap Eats restaurants on Long Island to check the accolades for the Breakfast Menu and best places to eat on Long Island.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid only at Rockville Centre location. Redeemable 7am-11am and 2pm-4pm daily. Upgrades and additional menu items are available for a fee. Tax and gratuity not included. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Flour Shoppe Cafe
The Flour Shoppe Café & Bakery (recognized by the Newsday as one of the 10 best Cheap Eats restaurants on Long Island) is an establishment owned and operated since 2015 by chef and baker that is passionate about the food. Flour Shoppe Cafe serves the freshly baked pastries that their dream began upon, and has expanded into farm fresh cuisine and craft coffee provided by Stumptown Coffee. Guests can dive into epic burgers like the mac daddy with a gooey mac and cheese patty and crispy maple bacon between two fluffy brioche buns.