This spacious, family-friendly amusement park offers numerous attractions including electric go-karts, bowling, bumper cars
What You'll Get
- When can I visit?:
- Single-Day Extreme Band: valid any day
- Late-Night Extreme Band for One: valid on Saturday after 7 p.m.
- One-Hour Bowling Package for Four: valid any day
- View operation hours
- What’s included:
- Extreme Band (both options): unlimited access to indoor rides, one hour of bowling with shoe rental, and selected video games; excludes Arcade, Warrior Course, and Hologate
- Bowling Package for Four: one hour of bowling, shoe rental, and unlimited Hyperbowling for four players
- Children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Valid only at the East Hanover Location.
- Prohibited items: outside food, beverages, and coolers, glass containers, selfie sticks, lawn chairs
- View the menu
The Fine Print
About The Funplex
The Funplex boasts over 100,000-square feet of thrilling attractions and games for all ages. Inside, carnival rides send riders soaring towards the facility's sky-high ceilings while bumper cars and laser tag pit players against each other.
- The Funplex Arcade: With over 100 modern and classic games, the arcade challenges players during games of Hot Shot Basketball and air hockey.
- All-New Boardwalk: Including 20 new Bowling Lanes with interactive game Hyperbowling, 2 New Rides, and a newly remodeled go-kart track.
- Other inside attractions: Electric go-karts, bumper cars, carnival rides, and laser tag entertain guests for hours on end.
- The Splashplex: The Funplex's seasonal outdoor water park lets guests cool off while enjoying a variety of thrilling slides and attractions, including a 580-foot-long Lazy River and the 5-story-high Prospector's Journey slide.