All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $12 for $22 towards two tiki drinks, valid Monday–Wednesday
- $12 for $22 towards two tiki drinks, valid Thursday–Sunday before 9 p.m.
- $199 for a Treasure Chest package, which includes a bottle of Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label Champagne and a bottle of Appleton Estate 12-Year Jamaican Rum ($499 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must be 21+ with valid picture ID. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Golden Tiki
Stepping into The Golden Tiki is like stepping into a candy-coated jewel box: a delight to the eyes and delicious to boot. The brainchild of Branden Powers, this bar is a love letter to all things tiki, from its whimsical glasses and mugs (which you can purchase if you really want to) to the inspired concoctions that fill them. The menu features classics, including the mai tai, as well as inventive recipes such as the Banana Batida, a boozy take on Dole Whip. Recently, the press has even been singing the bar's praises (Food Network included it on its 2016 list of the best tiki bars in America). Read on to see what reviewers love about this quirky joint:
- ". . . the bar shows its true Vegas style with over-the-top accents, including a talking animatronic skeleton [and] a secret back door . . ." – Food Network
- "From top to bottom, The Golden Tiki might well be the most interesting bar in Las Vegas right now . . . [It] has so many hidden treasures inside that you need to go again just to take in the great decor you may have missed the first time." – Eater Las Vegas
- "The bar and its contents evoke the comprehensive, time-freezing escapism of Disneyland." – Las Vegas Weekly