If left untended, hands have been known to flee arms and take up residence with Addams families. Keep hands from autonomy with today's Groupon to The Hair Co. in Kenosha. Choose between the following options:
- For $40, you get a revitalizing mani-pedi package (an $80 total value), which includes:
- One Shellac manicure (a $30 value)
- Ultimate pedicure (a $40 value)
- Paraffin foot treatment (a $10 value)
- For $79, you get two revitalizing mani-pedi packages (a $160 total value), which includes:
- Two Shellac manicures (a $60 value)
- Two ultimate pedicures (an $80 value)
- Two paraffin foot treatments (a $20 value)
The Hair Co.'s experienced nail techs rejuvenate hands and feet with a full range of nail services, skincare treatments, and massages. At the start of a two-hour treatment, hand technicians comfort fitful cuticles and prep nails for doorknob-grappling bouts with a Shellac manicure. Shellac polish firmly grips nails for up to two weeks, resisting cracking and chipping, but should be removed at the end of the two-week period. Feet then slide into a warm paraffin-wax dip to slough off dead skin. In the separated private pedicure room, feet receive an ultimate pedicure, where foot-smiths scrub feet to smoothness, buff uneven nails, remove grape stains stemming from a bathtub winemaking session, and conclude by swaddling feet in a moisturizing foot mask. Before or after their mani-pedi package, guests can settle into a spacious waiting area with a complimentary cup of coffee or tea.
The Hair Co.
The Hair Co.'s staff lends a rapt ear to patrons professing their style preferences before performing hair, nail, skin, and massage services. Big Sexy and Pureology products coddle manes during cuts, and Redken products transform hair color without the mess of emptying a bottle of ketchup on your head. Nails painted with CND shellac get color that lasts up to two weeks after a brief drying session under the UV lamp. Patrons also line up for Bioelements facials.
3813 22nd Ave.
Kenosha, Wisconsin 53140