What You'll Get
For $35, today's side deal trains bodies for physical feats of altruism with registration to The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Team In Training Program (a $100 value). The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Team In Training is the world's foremost charity athletic-training program, helping individuals prepare for endurance events while fundraising for blood-cancer research. Use this deal by January 15, 2011 to register for the following spring events:
- Honda LA Marathon on March 20, 2011 (Los Angeles, CA)
- SuperSeal Triathlon on March 27, 2011 (Coronado, CA)
- Avia Wildflower Triathlon on April 30 and May 1, 2011 (Monterey, CA)
- Avenue of the Giants Full or Half Marathon on May 1, 2011 (Humboldt County, CA)
Use the Groupon by March 15, 2011 to register for these summer events:
- America's Most Beautiful Bike Ride on June 5, 2011 (South Lake Tahoe, CA)
- Dodge Rock 'n' Roll San Diego Marathon & 1/2 Marathon to Benefit The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society on June 5, 2011 (San Diego, CA)
- Mayor's Marathon and Half Marathon presented by ConocoPhillips on June 18, 2011 (Anchorage, AK)
Team In Training's certified coaches provide nutritional and fitness advice to help participants meet their physical goals, and they welcome experienced athletes and green-but-determined terrapins alike. In addition to athletic training, participants receive full fundraising support, including sample and promotional materials and admittance to educational workshops. Participants also receive travel to and accommodation at their selected event, though, depending on the race, runners may be required to raise between $1,500 and $4,500. All money raised will support valuable research for the treatment and cure of leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin's disease, and myeloma. Training is available in Sacramento, Placer County, Reno, and North San Joaquin Valley. Check out the registration FAQ for more information.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Must activate spring registration by 1/15/11. Must activate summer registration by 3/15/11. Must raise $1,500 - $4,500 per event, depending on selected events. No cash back. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.