Guests can indulge in pampering spa packages that help them relax, as well as soothe stress and tension
What You'll Get
- What’s included (per person):
- 60-minute CBD-infused massage or facial
- Six-hour day pass to natural mineral spring pools, showers, and steam saunas
- Spa beverage
- $20 off the next visit, booked on the day of the appointment
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The O Spa
The O Spa harbors its roots in ancient history; it uses thermal mineral waters that were used by the Cahuilla people thousands of years ago. While the spa wasn't built until the 50s, and still has a 50s vibe, these natural waters along with the mountainside views of San Bernardino and San Jacinto add to the relaxing environment. Here, guests can use the spring pools or partake in one of their many spa treatments, such as massages. Their all-day package is an oasis into their amenities where guests have access to plenty including their kitchenette/lounge and a library.