Float tank therapy sessions remove external stimuli for deep relaxation and meditation
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One 60-Minute Float Session
- Three 60-Minute Float Sessions
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Om Spa
Within its relaxing environment, The Om Spa performs a host of beauty and wellness treatments, including soothing facials and mani-pedis, plus traditional and Thai-influenced bodywork. In addition to these classic offerings, the spa prides itself on being home to several unique treatments.
- Flotation therapy: Using a light-proof, sound-insulated Samadhi float tank containing a 10- to 12-inch pool of water infused with Epsom salts, the spa works to lull clients into a deeply meditative state that helps alleviate pain and stress.
- Ayurvedic treatments: Ayurveda is an ancient Indian holistic healing art. Om's team administers several Ayurvedic options, including Shirodhara third-eye therapy, which involves pouring a steady stream of warm oil over the forehead to calm the nervous system.
- Meditative light experience: Clients relax and close their eyes while Lucia Light—a neurosimulator— sheds several types of light onto foreheads to stimulate clients' third eyes. The result is a meditative experience that promotes relaxation and clarity.