Drivers commandeer Biz Evo2 LeMans and Sodi RX7 go-karts that speed around a 1/3-mile track at speeds up to 40 mph
What You'll Get
- During the eight-minute race (8–10 laps), Biz Evo2 LeMans and Sodi RX7 karts navigate 20 turns and scream around a 1/3-mile track at speeds up to 40 miles per hour. The Pit-Pass membership entitles the bearer to lower rates, special deals, the ability to store race times, and league opportunities.
The Pit’s COVID-19 Precautions
- Guests who are in a high risk category, or exhibit any symptoms are encouraged to stay at home.
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check Nu Do Hair Salon’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must sign waiver. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About The Pit
With more than 140,000 square feet of indoor activities and attractions, The Pit provides visitors of all ages with plenty of of ways to enjoy a party, a group outing, or just an afternoon with family and friends. Here are some of the attractions available at The Pit:
Indoor Go Karts
- Biz Evo2 LeMans karts for adults and Sodi karts for kids
- Can reach speeds of up to 40 miles per hour
- Track runs slightly more than 1/3 of a mile and includes 20 turns
- Wider track leaves room for safe, speedy passes
- Typically no more than 10 karts per race
- 18-hole, medieval-themed course
- Neon-colored balls and obstacles glow beneath the room's black lights
- Golfers follow the story of a wizard seeking treasure protected by a dragon
- More than 65 arcade games
- Many reward players with tickets that can be redeemed for prizes
- Foosball, air hockey, and four pool tables
Laser Tag Arena
- 10-minute matches within an arena illuminated by 72 black lights
- As 20 participants per game, divided into four teams
- Pulsing, adrenaline-boosting soundtrack
- Towers 24 feet above the floor
- Six climbing stations with routes for beginners as well as experienced climbers
- Cutting-edge automatic belay systems
- 10,000-square-foot training area for individual or team practice
- Three pitching machines that can fling baseballs, softballs, or thrill-seeking gnomes at pre-set speeds between 45 and 65 miles per hour
- Helmets and bats available, although visitors may bring their own equipment