Clients can practice their shooting skills at a professional facility able to accommodate pistols, shotguns, handguns, and more
What You'll Get
- Equipment needed: Note taking materials. There will be a 30-round qualification shoot on the second day of class. Students may bring their own firearm and ammunition, or rent a firearm at the range and purchase practice ammunition.
Fundamental Pistol or Handgun Skills
- 3-hour course of instruction designed to develop and enhance the skills necessary for using a handgun for self-defense
- Presented in a relaxed, easy to understand manner with emphasis on developing consistent, safe gun handling and accurate shooting skills
- Call ahead for reservations
Conceal Carry Class
- 16-hour Illinois Concealed Carry Certification Course taught by highly experienced certified instructors, and fulfills the requirements needed for the Illinois Concealed Carry License.
- Includes tactics for self-defense, managing unknown contacts, firearm fundamental skills, and Illinois law.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. All firearms rented must use Range at 355 purchased ammo. 24-hour cancellation notice to reschedule class is requested. Reservations for classes are required and are subject to availability. All shooters per lane must have a valid FOID card. Must be 21 or older to rent and handle a handgun. Subject to availability. Limit 2 per person. May be repurchased every 30 days. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Range at 355
The Gun Range
- 16 lanes with a maximum distance of 75 feet
- 2 ranges
- Allows rifles up to .30 caliber
- Shotguns permitted (only slugs allowed)
- Triple HEPA air-filtration ventilation system
- Large variety of AR platform rifles and other long guns
- See a full list of gun rentals here
At a Glance
Built for novices and dedicated shooters alike, Range at 355 offers a variety of learning and practice opportunities. Its classes teach fundamentals like basic handgun skills, as well as more rigorous certification courses for students to earn their concealed-carry license. Its ranges, too, accommodate a variety of needs. Whereas Range 1 boasts blast defenders to minimize noise in adjacent lanes, as well as an Action Target Mancom Touch Plus system that can rotate targets, Range 2 lets shooters send their targets to a preprogrammed distance of their choice.