All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed April 20, 2018
· Reviewed April 12, 2018
· Reviewed March 31, 2018
What You'll Get
Fundamental Pistol or Handgun Skills
- 3-hour course of instruction designed to develop and enhance the skills necessary for using a handgun for self-defense
- Presented in a relaxed, easy to understand manner with emphasis on developing consistent, safe gun handling and accurate shooting skills
- Call ahead for reservations
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Subject to availability. Limit 2 per person. Valid only for option purchased. All firearms rented must use Range at 355 purchased ammo. 24-hour cancellation notice to reschedule class is requested. Reservations for classes are required and are subject to availability. All shooters per lane must have a valid FOID card. Must be 21 or older to rent and handle a handgun. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Range at 355
The Gun Range
- 16 lanes with a maximum distance of 75 feet
- 2 ranges
- Allows rifles up to .30 caliber
- Shotguns permitted (only slugs allowed)
- Triple HEPA air-filtration ventilation system
- Large variety of AR platform rifles and other long guns
- See a full list of gun rentals here
At a Glance
Built for novices and dedicated shooters alike, Range at 355 offers a variety of learning and practice opportunities. Its classes teach fundamentals like basic handgun skills, as well as more rigorous certification courses for students to earn their concealed-carry license. Its ranges, too, accommodate a variety of needs. Whereas Range 1 boasts blast defenders to minimize noise in adjacent lanes, as well as an Action Target Mancom Touch Plus system that can rotate targets, Range 2 lets shooters send their targets to a preprogrammed distance of their choice.