The San Francisco Flex Pass includes access to 18 top SF attractions. Choose the 3 or 5 attraction pass and save up to 40% on ticket prices.
What You'll Get
- What’s included: your choice of attractions, tours, museums, and more in San Francisco
- See the full list of attractions.
- Free access to hop-on, hop-off bus loops.
How to redeem and activate your Sightseeing Pass before visiting attractions:
This is your e-ticket. You can print your Pass, or use your mobile phone as your ticket. Simply show the Pass at each attraction for free entry, valid for the number of attractions included in your pass for 30 consecutive days.
Note that some attractions may require reservations. Please visit the link above to verity those attractions. Your pass is activated the moment it is scanned for admission at your first attractions, bus tour or restaurant.
For the hop on hop off bus pass please go to the- 99 Jefferson Street location. For all other attractions please visit each directly.
Customers with questions about how to use their pass may call: 1-844-400-7277.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must activate by expiration date on voucher. Once activated, pass is valid for 30 consecutive days. Pass is valid only for the amount of purchased attractions. Child option valid for ages 3-12. Adult option valid for ages 13+. Note: Some attractions may require reservations. Please visit this [link](https://www.sightseeingpass.com/en/san-francisco/attractions) to verity those attractions. Limit 10 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Sightseeing Pass San Francisco
The Sightseeing Pass is an attraction pass that allows customers to create their own sightseeing tour with an unlimited admission to the popular landmarks. Whether it's a trip to New York, Washington DC, Puerto Rico, South Florida, or San Francisco, customers can simply purchase the pass online and keep it on their phone or buy it in person and receive a card. Once they choose what they want to explore and, when it comes to bus tours, when they want to hop off the bus, they are free to leave at any of the 16 designated stops and wander into the unknown.There's so much to see in the Golden Gate city, it's hard to hit all the right spots. Fortunately, the folks at SightSeeing Pass San Francisco make this task a little easier. Their easy-to-use card grants bearers access to some of the city's most famous tourist attractions and cultural institutions, as well as discounts at surrounding restaurants and shops.
- Attractions: The pass's chief draw is the access it grants to some of the city's most iconic locations. Popular stops include the Aquarium of the Bay, Madame Tussauds San Francisco and the outstanding view of the Legion of Honor.
- Museums: San Francisco's museums are world-class, and yours to explore with SightSeeing Pass San Francisco. While away some culture-filled hours at institutions such as the Asian Art Museum and the de Young Museum, or expand your worldview at the USS Hornet Sea, Air, & Space Museum.
- Tours: Your pass also entitled you to access of the city's many tours, which range from the bus jaunts around the city to bicycle tours of Fisherman's Wharf and Union Square, to several walking tours such as the Chinatown & North Beach Tour, and more.